Monday 11 January 2021

COLOUR INFLUENCE IN SCENES 🎨

                                                                      

               Inside Out Craft | Silhouette Craft for Kids | Inside out emotions, Inside  out poster, Inside out characters

Making previous shorts I never considered the impact a single colour could give to an overall scene. In this practice after exploring the correlation with specific colours and moods . I decided to assign colours to scenes.




I then decided to draw out the scenes with its colour, working out transitions and lighting. The colour/mood helped me figure out the diegetic sound in the scenes


Finally I created hand painted backgrounds using a range of its assigned colour and some colour bleeds of other colours


scene 3 tester 

  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Time passing

The film spans over a period of about a year, however seeing that its only a 2 minute film I struggled with making the time passing. My firs...